Browse through key visitor information with the quick links below:
Frieze Seoul takes place from September 6-9, 2023. The first Preview day, which is invitation-only, will be held on Wednesday, September 6, 2023. The fair will open to the public from 1pm on Thursday, September 7, 2023.
Wednesday, September 6 (invitation only): 1pm – 8pm
Thursday and Friday, September 7-8: 11am-7:30pm (Last entry to the fair is 7pm)
Saturday, September 9: 11am -6pm (Last entry to the fair is 5:30pm)
Please adhere to the date and time stated on your ticket or pass for ease of entry. Last admission is 30 minutes prior to closing time. Latecomers will not be admitted into the Fair.
Frieze Seoul is located at COEX, 513 Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, 06164, Seoul. The fair will be held inside Hall C and D. Kiaf SEOUL will take place at Hall A and B. We advise visitors to use the North Gate and West Gate entrances.
Please visit the COEX website for detailed travel routes for getting to the fair. Please see below for suggested routes:
Take line no.7 to Cheongdam Station, EXIT 2; or line no.9 to Bongeunsa Station, EXIT 1,6,7; or Line no.2 to Samseong Station, EXIT 5,6.
We recommend the following routes by car:
From Gangnam station
- Take Teheran Road to Samseong dong
- Turn left in front of Hyundai Department Store at Samseong Station intersection
- Access the parking lot 500m ahead in the basement or rooftop through GATE3 on the right side
- Take Yeongdongdaero to Yeongdongdaegyo Bridge and make a u-turn at Coex intersection, access the underground parking lot
- Turn left at Samseong Station intersection and turn right at Hyundai Department Store
- Access the parking lot in the basement or rooftop through GATE3 on the right side 200m ahead
From Yeongdongdaegyo bridge
- After crossing Yeongdongdaegyo Bridge, go straight at Kyunggi High school and Cheongdam Sation intersection
- Turn right at Coex intersection and make a u-turn at Bongeunsa Temple intersection, access the underground parking lot through GATE4(North)
Stop at 23191 Station: Blue Bus – 342, Yellow Bus, District Bus, Green Bus – 3411, 3412, Airport Bus – Gangnam Late-night Route, Express Bus
Please see below for bicycle stations available near the venue:
No Large Bags at the Fair
Please note that large bags (including, but not limited to, suitcases, backpacks, folding bicycles, scooters) or any large items bigger than a handbag or laptop bag will not be permitted into the fair. In addition, no flowers or bouquets can be brought to the fair. Visitors arriving with such items will be refused entry. Visitors are welcome to use cabinets located on the first floor at COEX near Hall A and B. Cabinets are extremely limited. We request that where possible visitors keep their belongings with them.
Travel and Fair Entry Guidance
Please see our travel and fair entry guidance here.
Fair FAQs can be found here.
For the latest updates on Frieze Seoul, follow @friezeofficial on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and sign up to our newsletter.